[ne_semantic_video video_id=”nCP4hXgE-Nk” title=”‘Growth Hacker Marketing’ By Ryan Holiday – BOOK SUMMARY” upload_time=”2015-04-24T20:30:47.000Z” description=”Growth Hacker Marketing… a primer on how marketing is evolving, with real strategies and tactics by Ryan Holiday, the former director of marketing at American” duration=”220″]
Growth Hacker Marketing… a primer on how marketing is evolving, with real strategies and tactics by Ryan Holiday, the former director of marketing at American Apparel, recently turned media guru for best-selling authors. — Sign up to receive free weekly video book summaries at —
In Growth Hacker Marketing, he explains why traditional marketing efforts aren’t the most effective, and shows what we can do about it.
The Growth Hacker Formula consists of:
– Achieving product-market fit… because it all starts with selling something people really want;
– Finding a growth hack to go viral cost-effectively; and
– Closing the loop with high retention – turning one-time transactions into sticky or repeat customers.
In order to better follow this formula, we’re going to tackle:
– What is growth hacking; and
– What does it mean to achieve product-market fit