[ne_semantic_video video_id=”IzoSHXWXW40″ title=”The Big Picture Of CRO – Rand Fishkin – Moz” upload_time=”2012-11-16T23:57:27.000Z” description=”The much anticipated presentation from Rand Fishkin on Conversion Rate Optimization. Download the slide deck here: The Big Picture of CRO Rand Fishkin, CEO,” duration=”1147″]
The much anticipated presentation from Rand Fishkin on Conversion Rate Optimization.
Download the slide deck here:
The Big Picture of CRO Rand Fishkin, CEO, SEOmoz [email protected] Download:
2. Basics of CRO
3. I want more peoplewho visit the site tosubscribe via email From my blog:
4. A) More People Visiting B) HigherConversion Rate
5. Let’s Improve the Call to Action!This must bethe problem!
6. A/B TestingWe’ll show half our visitors one and half the other, and get a winner
7. Multivariate Testing We’ll show each version to a percentage of visitors and find a winner
8. Statistical Significance Testing Most testing platforms have this built in. If you need a generic one and some tips on statistical significance, Avinash’s post here has good stuff:
Did you like this post?
Subscribe To Get Even More Content Like ThisGive me more
Get my newest strategies right into your inbox
You will get all my insider strategies and tactics right into your inbox. Before anyone else.
100% privacy. I will never spam you.
I email out selected content and strategical advice.